Our pricing is available on our Membership Application here. If you have any questions please contact us!
First, we encourage you to join the Chamber. If you are already a member, the easiest way to get involved is to attend events and/or join committees. There are several ways to meet and interact with other members: attend monthly general membership meetings, small business seminars or quarterly after hours mixers. Check our events calendar for additional information on what Chamber events are scheduled.
There are a number of ways to promote your business:
- First and foremost, get involved in Chamber activities. Send your employees to events or have them become involved in committees or other programs, which are designed to encourage interaction and relationship building. Take advantage of the various opportunities to meet and connect at Chamber events – this will gain maximum results from your membership.
- Promote your events to other members to the general public through our Member-to-Member Calendar. This calendar is open for all to peruse however only members can post events to it.
- Post updates about your company to our online Member News page by sending news releases to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please allow 5 - 7 business days for the post to become active. No photos or images please)
- You can sponsor any of several events that your Chamber is planning. You must be a member to participate. Please contact info@GuamChamber.com.gu or visit our events page for more information on what your Chamber is planning.
- Contact us about an event or an idea that your business would like to promote or sponsor through the Chamber: (671) 472-6311/8001
Please visit our Directory of Members and type in the name of your company in the search field.