Hagåtña -- The Guam Chamber of Commerce elected eight (8) Board Directors for the 2020 Chamber Board during its Annual Membership meeting today at the Hilton Guam Resort. The six (6) voting directors elected to serve a three year term:
- CHRISTOPHER DUENAS, Chief Financial Officer, Triple J Enterprises Inc.
- TOM SHIMIZU, General Manager, Ambros Inc.
- MIKA CALDWELL, Vice President, General Manager, Archway Inc.
- CANDY OKUHAMA, EVP/ Director of Sales & Client Relations, ASC Trust LLC
- ERNIE GALITO, Marketing & Communications Director, Atkins Kroll, Inc.
- JUAN CARLOS BENITEZ, President, The Washington Pacific Economic Development Group, Inc.
The two (2) Alternate Directors elected to serve a one-year term are: Jessica Barrett, President, Barrett Enterprises Inc. DBA Barrett Plumbing and Mindy Aguon, CEO/ Editor in Chief, The Guam Daily Post.
Christopher Duenas, Chief Financial Officer, Triple J Enterprises Inc. was the highest vote getter and will automatically serve on the Chamber's Executive Committee in 2020.
The eight (8) Directors elected today will join twelve (12) holdovers and comprise the 2020 Chamber Board. The holdovers are:
- JOE ARNETT, Senior Advisor, Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- CHRISTINE BALETO, Master Franchisee, Store Owner, Pacific Froots, LLC
- MARIE N. GUERRERO, Chief Executive Officer & General Manager, Three Squares Guam / B&G Pacific
- SISKA S. HUTAPEA, President, Cornerstone Valuation Guam, Inc.
- MAUREEN MARATITA, Publisher, Glimpses of Guam - Glimpses Publications
- SANDRA McKEEVER, President/Financial Advisor, Asia Pacific Financial Management Group
- MILTON MORINAGA, C.H.A., Managing Director, P.H.R. Ken Micronesia, Inc.
- MARK J. SABLAN, Vice President Business Development, South Pacific Petroleum Corporation
- BOBBY SHRINGI, Sales & Marketing Manager, Moylan’s Insurance Underwriters
- MARK TOKITO, Senior Vice President, Bank of Hawaii
- EDWARD UNTALAN, Senior Vice President, Guam-CNMI Region Manager, First Hawaiian Bank
- KIM ANDERSON YOUNG, President & Founder, Guam and CNMI, Security Title, Inc.