HAGÅTÑA -- The Guam Young Professionals, a committee of the Guam Chamber of Commerce, announced today the nominees for the Reina A. Leddy Guam Young Professional of the Year award.
The criteria set forth for the Guam Young Professional of the Year include the following:
- Nominee must be a GYP member between the ages of 21 to 40 years of age;
- Nominee must be in good standing with GYP and the Guam Chamber of Commerce, and; cannot hold an official position within the Executive Committee of the Guam Young Professionals, which include the offices of Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, Treasurer and Sub-Committee Chairs.
The nominees for the 2019 Reina A. Leddy Guam Young Professional (GYP) of the Year are (in alphabetical order by last name):
- Mindy Aguon, Chief Executive Officer and Editor in Chief, The Guam Daily Post
- John Reyes, Jr., Vice President, Business Intelligence Manager, Bank of Guam
- Robert Salas, II, President, Pacific Federal Management, Inc.
- Christina Thai, Senior Commercial Accounts Manager, IP&E
The Reina A. Leddy Guam Young Professional of the Year will be recognized with a special award at the Guam Young Professionals 10th Annual Event of the Year on Saturday, January 25, 2020, at the Dusit Thani Guam Royal Ballroom in Tumon.
Tickets are $60.00 per person. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. Individuals interested in attending the event are encouraged to send their RSVP to the Guam Chamber of Commerce at info@GuamChamber.com.gu. Advance payment is required for all non-GYP members.