HAGÅTÑA, GUAM - The Guam Young Professionals, a committee of the Guam Chamber of Commerce, announced today the nominees for the Reina A. Leddy Guam Young Professional of the Year award. The criteria set forth for the Guam Young Professional of the Year include the following:
- Nominee must be a GYP member between the ages of 21 to 40 years of age;
- Nominee must be in good standing with GYP and the Guam Chamber of Commerce, and; cannot hold an official position within the Executive Committee of the Guam Young Professionals, which include the offices of Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, Treasurer and Sub-Committee Chairs.
The nominees for the 2017 Reina A. Leddy Guam Young Professional (GYP) of the Year are (in alphabetical order by last name):
- Jon Nathan Denight, President and Chief Executive Officer, Guam Visitors Bureau
- Dr. Luan P. Nguyen, Physician - American Medical Center and Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Newgen Physical Therapy & Peak Performance
- Anthony Quenga, Assistant Vice President/Business Development Officer, Bank of Guam
- Jesse Rosario, Owner & Proprietor - Boka Box & Head Instructor - Crossfit Jumpstart
The Reina A. Leddy Guam Young Professional of the Year will be recognized with a special award at the Guam Young Professionals EVENT OF THE YEAR on Friday, January 26th, at Pacific Star Resort & Spa's Chamorro Ballroom in Tumon. This year's theme: "Roaring 2018, A Wine & Whiskey Affair" will feature great music, stand up cocktail and beverages sure to please the most discriminating of tastes.
Tickets are $60.00 per person. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. Individuals interested in attending the event are encouraged to send their RSVP to the Guam Chamber of Commerce at info@GuamChamber.com.gu. Advance payment is required for all non-GYP members.
For more information about the Guam Young Professionals please email: gyp@GuamChamber.com.gu